To celebrate our 20th season we are counting down our 20 all time favorite dance photos! Check them out below and let us know which one is your favorite!
20. Dancers show off their best “Quiet Fox” at competition in 2012
19. MDU dancers performing for the FIRST time in the Oktoberfest Parade in 2001
18. Misty poses with dancers at the 2009 Christmas Social
17. The MDU staff poses for a photo at the 2007 recital. The theme that year was “New York, New York” and Miss Misty is the Big Apple herself!
16. Dancers at MDU’s FIRST New York City trip in 2002
15. Dancers perform in the Oktoberfest Parade in 2005
14. MDU’s FIRST trip to Dance Revolution in 2004. Look for Miss Megan who is now on staff with Dance Revolution!
13. MDU staff dress like Disney characters for the 2005 recital. The theme was “Every Magical Moment”
12. Miss Misty, Miss Shayna and Miss Alana pose for a photo at the MDU booth in 2001
11. The very first 5-6 year old performing group, “Rubber Duckies” in 2011
10. Members of the first SPC attend convention in 2000
9. Miss Jessica with her daughter Jada and Miss Misty with her daughter Isabella take the FIRST Mommy and Me class in 2003
8. MDU Alumni celebrate 15 years at the Alumni Luncheon in 2013
7. Miss Misty along with other dancers perform in MDU’s FIRST Christmas Social in 1998
6. Parents dance alongside their children during MDU’s FIRST Parent Participation Week in 2015
5. MDU volunteers bring costumes to a studio in Appleton, WI in 2013
4. Members of APC 2 and SPC visiting an orphanage in the Bahamas in 2011
3. Dancers perform in MDU’s FIRST recital in 1999
2. Dancers help Mr. Kennet celebrate his birthday in 2014
1. Miss Misty, Miss Sandy and Miss Shayna celebrate our GRAND OPENING in September 1998
Please follow and like us: