The holiday season is here! Here are our 20 gift ideas for the dancer in your life!
20. A new dance bag. Check out THIS awesome bag from Lululemon, with multiple pockets for all your dance-wear and shoes!
19. A Turning Board. Help your dancer improve their pirouettes with an official TurnBoard. Check out their website HERE.
18. New competition make up. Follow THIS step-by-step guide to the perfect competition makeup from TutuTix.
17. FlexExpress Arch and Foot Stretcher. Improve your foot strength and flexibility with this item from Discount Dance Supply
16. Shadow box filled with first recital memories. Gather up the ticket stub, program, photos and more from your dancers very first recital and display them in a shadow box. This is a gift that will last a lifetime!
15. Private lessons. Book 2-3 private lessons for your dancer to help them take their skills to the next level. Book lessons at MDU HERE.
14. Resistance Bands. These are perfect to improve strength outside of the studio! Purchase yours HERE.
13. Lisa Howell’s Front Splits Fast Program. Improve your flexibility safely and properly with this program from physiotherapist Lisa Howell. Get it HERE.
12. “Dancers Turn Out Better” graphic tank. Let’s face it, dancers really do turn out better 🙂 Get this tank from Etsy.
11. Personalized Costume Bag. Keep your costumes wrinkle free and organized in THIS personalized costume bag.
10. Master Class. Dive deeper into your favorite style of dance with a master class. Coming January 6th to MDU is a Guys Only Master Class, register TODAY! Keep an eye out for more master classes coming soon!
9. MDU Winter Hat. Keep warm this winter while representing your favorite studio! Available for purchase at the front desk starting December 13th.
8. Competition Survival Kit. Put together a small kit that will fit in your dancers bag full of bobby pins, hair spray, makeup remover and all the other little needs for competition. Tip: use a tackle box to organize
7. A pair of Apolla Shox. The dance shoe that is a sock. These are comfy and great for lyrical class! Buy a pair HERE.
6. Light up makeup mirror. Take your makeup game to the next level with this battery powered makeup mirror from Ulta.
5. Registration for the 360° Dance Festival. Send your dancer to the festival that inspires the WHOLE dancer. Hosted by More Than Just Great Dancing, you won’t want to miss this. Learn more HERE.
4. New Tutu. Help your little one feel confident in class with a brand new tutu. Stop into Everything Dance to check out our selection.
3. Gift of Dance. Our Gift of Dance Holiday Package for children ages 2-8 is an incredible value at just $79! The package includes: 2 months of tuition (January and May 2018), Registration Fee, a Tutu, and a $15 gift certificate to our Everything Dance Boutique! Call or visit the front desk to reserve your package.
2. Foot Rubz Massager. Sooth your dancers tired and achy feet with THIS message ball.
1. The gift of your presence. It is one of the busiest times of the year and it is easy to loose sight of what is truly important in life. Remember that one of the best gifts you can give, is being there for your dancer. Give them your full attention when visiting their classes, support them when they struggle with a skill and celebrate with them when they succeed.